Use our Free UK Mortgage Calculator to
get a second opinion
If you Have been declined for a mortgage
- we may be able to help :-
Please do not worry if you have been declined a mortgage or remortgage, there are many many lenders out there right now who are lending and understand the UK market today. As it stands right now!
Our UK Mortgage Calculator covers :-
- Interest only available
- Capital and Repayment available
- Impaired credit, CCJ, Defaults and missed credit payments
may not be an issue
- Mortgages from £3000
- Employed Or self employed OR Retired OR Receiving benefits acceptable
- Right to Buy and shared ownership products available
- No early repayment charges
- Free valuation scheme
- Many property types accepted including non standard construction
- Bankruptcy and Iva discharged more than 1 year ago accepted
- Term 3 – 30 years
- Zero hours contracts considered
- Most income types accepted
- Maximum age 80 at the end of the mortgage term
- Mortgages for most purposes.
Your Home or property is the largest purchase a lot you will ever make in life, so it is important to calculate what your mortgage payments will be and how much you can afford for the life of the mortgage.
So use our free UK mortgage calculator on the right- now to get an estimate of your new monthly mortgage payments.