How To Get Approved For Bad Credit Mortgages?
How to get a mortgage or remortgage with a bad credit rating, bad credit history or even with a bad credit score in the UK today?
If you are looking to remortgage with a bad credit score then you already will have a mortgage on your home or other properties so remortgaging is straight forward most of the time. But so many people ask us:
- Can i get a mortgage with a bad credit rating?
- Can i get a mortgage with a bad credit score?
- Can i get a mortgage with a bad credit history?
- There is no need to worry as we work with the best mortgage
lenders for bad credit.
- We help get mortgages or remortgage for people if you:
- Are Employed or Self Employed
- Are Retired or Receiving Benefits
- Need Right to Buy and Shared Ownership
- Are in Bankrupcy and IVA Discharge ( more than 1 year)
- If You Have a Bad Credit Rating
- If you have a Bad Credit Score
- If you have a Bad Credit History
- Don’t worry we work with a wide network of mortgage lenders for poor credit
- Our mortgage advisors have access to the whole of market mortgage products and are pleased to be able to offer finance for clients that are struggling to secure a mortgage.
The process of remortgaging is very simple but finding the best remortgage for any one of your circumstances at this time can prove be a bit of a minefield
Complete our Calculator on the right and let us search the whole UK market to see if there is a better mortgage or remortgage solution that work with bad credit, with bad credit ratings and a bad credit history.